Welcome to our family homeschooling journey...learning, love, sports, critters, art...life.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break!

Media frenzy, that is all I can say. Too much TV, too much Gamecube, Too much computer! They are just so happy to get all this back, it is really quiet around here...they aren't fighting as much either. Yesterday it was dry, so they were actually sent outside, cut off from technology, and so they played in a friends back yard and then came over here to play in the sandbox for an hour! YeeHAW! I just love to see them playing, creating, imagining, BEING outside and kids. I am just so vehemently opposed to the whole media thing, I mean, I had video games & cable as a kid (MTV was only 3 years old when we got cable, I was 9), but I played outside so much!

Oh, and no guilt for me since spring break!

No comments: